Children in 6th grade and up are encouraged to help serve the parish through the liturgy.
What are the qualifications to be an altar server do?
• 6th—12th grader
• Reliable and willing to serve Mass
• Able to attend training sessions
What does an Altar Server do?
• Helps set up the church for Mass
• Assists the priest and deacon at Mass
• Helps at wedding, funerals and other special liturgies
For more information., parent please contact:
-Father Buck (firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-489-1647 x18)
-Karin Rogers - email@example.com